It is common practice that when an individual is coming into the United Kingdom to live from a country outside of the European Union they need to confirm they are moving into accommodation that is ‘fit for purpose’, safe from serious health and safety hazards, and not overcrowded on arrival.
The Entry Clearance Officer’s at the Immigration Enforcement Department (former UK Border Agency) often ask for proof of the property being suitable.
The property visit and visual inspection requires a competent person to assess the premises with relation to the Housing, Health & Safety Rating System (HHSRS) as part of the Housing Act 2004, to carry out the report.
As the Immigration Enforcement Department say that applications for a Visa to the United Kingdom, either with ‘right to enter’ or ‘leave to remain’ require evidence of the type of housing and it’s condition of the proposed accommodation are adequate (as detailed above), therefore, this is something you can not do yourselves.
Within the ‘Housing Guardian family’ we have a strong working relationship with an Independent consultant who can inspect and provide a report that satisfies the Immigration Enforcement Departments requirement for entry.
So, should you require advise or help on such sensitive issues or to arrange a consultation, call our offices on 0121 448 0717 and book your appointment NOW!!
** Please Note, Fees Apply **
If you are a ‘buy-to-let investor’ either by profession or as a hobby, one of the documents that is needed to be submitted with your mortgage application, should you re-mortgage an existing property or be purchasing a new addition to your portfolio, will be a ‘rental assessment’ letter.
This is a letter written by a qualified member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) who has visited and visually inspected the property, assessed the current letting market value of the property and advise the client landlord to ‘maximise the potential let ability’ after purchase, which may include any suitable ‘best practice’ advice regarding ever changing legislation with relation to Housing Law.
Within the ‘Housing Guardian family’ we have a strong working relationship with an ARLA member who has been within the letting industry for in excess of 23 years, currently a landlord and only works to the highest industry ‘best practice’ standards themselves.
Remember, delays and mistakes often prove to be costly and within this fast moving market place, ‘If you see a Bandwagon, you have missed it!!’’
So should you need any further advise or to arrange a consultation, call our offices on 0121 448 0717 and book your appointment NOW!!
** Please Note, Fees Apply **
What is my property worth?? How quickly can you find a buyer for me?? What’s it going to cost me?? What do I do next??
These are common questions we often face when invited around someone’s property, yet what is the answer??
Firstly we offer a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and try to engage with what is your true motivation and the reasons why you wish to sell or let your property. Research into what properties have been marketed and what they have been sold or let for will be compiled prior to our appointment in order to advise you correctly over price.
Many factors could influence people’s decisions either towards or alternatively away from your property and in our role as ‘advisor’ we need to openly discuss as such. Often it could be the price or condition, which are factors you can control, otherwise it might just be down to location, location, location again!!!
Here at ‘Your Housing Guardians’ we work hard to ensure that the process of selling or letting your home with us is simple and stress free as possible, we are so committed to this we have created our customer pledge, this outlines the level of service you can expect to receive from us during your property transaction detailed below.
• Your property overseen by the Sales Team at our ‘High Street’ offices on the bustling Rookery Road, Handsworth
• Our distinctive branded ‘For Sale’ board erected outside your property
• Quality digital colour brochures incorporating colour internal photographs
• Quality display cards in our window and reception area
• Telephoning and/or mailing of your property details to potential purchasers registered with us in your property’s price range
• Arrange viewing appointments (free accompanied service available)
• Follow up viewings for viewers comments or feedback
• Notification of offers received and advise as to buyers ability to purchase
• Qualification of your buyers finances and close monitoring/progression of your sale to ensure the earliest possible completion date
• Highest possible Internet advertisements to the widest audience possible via major property portals www.rightmove.co.uk, www.zoopla.co.uk www.primelocation.com and our newly updated website www.angelestatesltd.com
For further advise or to book a convenient time to arrange an appointment, call 0121 448 0717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• All applicants will be initially contacted by phone whilst the property details are being prepared to generate immediate interest.
• We will agree a regular contact schedule to keep you updated and discuss the marketing of the property.
• A further visit to your property will be arranged with you to discuss the marketing performance and agree on any enhancements that may be required.
• The property will be matched with all applicants held on our database and the property details emailed.
• High profile Internet advertising to a wider audience on
• 1.25% (no vat) ‘No sale, No Charge’ whatsoever